Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rahul Gandhi Girlfriend

Rahul Gandhi GirlfriendLatest News Udate About Rahul Gandhi Girlfriend: If you landed here searching for 'Rahul Gandhi's Girlfriend' or variations of the same, please pause a few moments to answer the following questions for me in the comments section below. Please. Pretty Please.

1. Is this your first time searching for Rahul Gandhi's girlfriend?

2. Are you male or female?

3. What motivates you to search for Rahul Gandhi's girlfriend?






Coz over the past few weeks, I've noticed my blog gets a scary number of hits for 'Rahul Gandhi Girlfriend' and the like, and I'd like to know the method behind this madness. It's nice that people are election-aware and all that in this election season, but why are there so many searching for Rahul Gandhi's Girlfriend and ending up on this blog? It's not even in the first page of results! (Of course… after this post, it will be).


And if you really want info on Rahul Gandhi's girlfriend, it might help to check this post out.


And… I really wonder why a goodlooking guy with Italian genes and desirous dimples (just an expression… I personally think he looks like an overgrown schoolboy) is yet unmarried… something sinister, the bitchy old maid in me says.

r

No comments:

Post a Comment