Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kaun Banega Crorepati 4

Kaun Banega Crorepati 4Kaun Banega Crorepati 4: The superstar of Bollywood Amitabh Bachchan will celebrate his 68th birthday with commence of TV reality show KBC 4 (Kaun Banega Crorepati-4). The 4th edition of KBC will be aired tonight on the entertainment channel Sony TV.


The actor, who has had pretty an exciting year as he won the prominent Best Actor National Award for his act in 'Paa', is looking forward to a pleasant birthday celebration with his friends and family.


Amitabh said that "I am going to be at home… I`ll be spending it with family". As for his son and daughter-in-law, Abhishek and Aishwarya, the actor assured that they will be coming down from South Korea for his birthday.






But, looks like his friends and family aren't the only ones eager for his special day. According to the reports, the channel has also arranged a birthday bash for the actor.


Amitabh said that "I am not sure what the channel wants me to do; They want me to cut a cake or something like that because they just want to be a part of my birthday so that`s fine; I may go out and cut a cake or something like that; But generally I remain at home, I meet the family, be with them and yes if there are people who want to come and see me, then I go out and meet them."


According to the various sources, And in the opening episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati, the 1st contestant from a small village will be told that the optimal prize money is not Rs. 1 crore but 5 crores. The revelation on the contestant's face is the Big B's biggest birthday gift.

h

No comments:

Post a Comment